Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So its been a long gap from my blog.... More due to my laziness rather than anything else...
Anyways its just funny that I think a lot about life generally... And here is a post about my take on it....

From the time that I started making a note of it, I feel so many people helping me... I dont mean people who'm I am close to , my relatives or my friends. Just random people you meet in your day to day routines. Nameless and sometimes faceless people. A few months back something made me stand up and take note of those people. And believe me it really makes me feel good about being a human. I am going to go ahead and list a few incidents I do remember.

There was this DHL courier guy whose name i dont remember. But he did more than he need to have to make sure that my applicatoin package reached a university on time. And if that was not enough , the guy called up after it was done and informed me that the packet had actually been delivered. Needless to say i was out of words. It may actually be just a small phone call but it goes a long way in making a person happy. Some other encounters do not even last for a minute. Like the guy at a foodstall who slipped in an extra bhajji or simply the guy with the helmet on who helped me park my bike when I was struggling to do so.

I dont think anyone of them did it for my "thanks". Some of then didn't even wait for one. Nevertheless I am going to follow the same ideologies and spread the disease of helping others. In the end , I guess this is the biggest thanks I can give them all.

Some small things in life can go a long way to changing ones perception about life.Kudos to the spirit of the human race !!!

2 comments:

Gradwolf said...

yeah...it sometimes feels good to notice such things....and talking about human race...read this:

http://www.rediff.com/news/2007/apr/17spec.htm

Anonymous said...

hmmm true!makes a hella lotta sense!lik u said,kudos to da human race!!