Wednesday, April 18, 2007

GOODBYE MY DEAR FRIENDS


Some days in life are certainly much more difficult than the others, today being one such day. It is all well and good to laugh your way through college but when the time comes to say the goodbyes, things are so damn different.

One of my main thoughts has been what I am going to do without being in contact with my close friends. In the last 4 years I have taken it for granted and anything that I looked forward was always something to do with college. Now after attending my last day ever at college I wonder how I am going to manage without it.

Moving on with life will be the best possible remedy, but the imprints friends leave behind will be there life long. Memories of these 4 years at college will be cherished by me forever.

Thank You my friends..... Thanks for being with me !!

6 comments:

Hariharan said...

very touching da... indeed it is the day tat every coll guy faces in his/her life, hoping time wil be the best healer... and there is no end for true friendship da... farewel throws open a new kind of field for the same friendship to continue forever..

Anonymous said...

bhooo hooo hoooo:(... hey Arjun you made me cry... very true re... I know all our class mates must also be sailing in the same boat of feelings, for our beautiful college life has come 2 an end!!!.. so no more EIE na... hmmmm wish we are keep in touch and share loads of our new experience during our alumini meet:)..
kanmani

Gradwolf said...

most important thing is never to lose touch da.....an acknowledgment that the other person exists will do a lot of good...nicely written..

Madhu said...

So true, it takes me back to my last day of college, but speaking from experience, it helps to keep in touch with all the buddies and share whats happening with each other. I think the previous commenters put it very well. Good luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

dai u made me almost weep da..hmmm..but wat to do?? v hve no other choice rather than keep goin..these 4 yrs r goin to be the most pleasent memories of my life ever..n especially the ones with our grp n u..think it'll take a long time even for time to heal tis pain of gettin separated...but am sure v'll never lose touch...

Anonymous said...

hi, arjun is it? i am wondering why u are acting so senti? its not like u are never gonna see em again. u can come back and visit.